A Prince of Light inspiration for Prabhas movie
I saw the movie 'A Prince of Light' While writing the story, Prabhas was told on the phone two or three scenes that he could not imagine anyone other than Ramudi in it, but he came to Mumbai and listened to the whole story directly.
Prabhas immediately gave the green signal after hearing the story `A Prince of Light`, which was inspired by the Japanese director Yugosako's Ramayana story. I really liked it.
An alien inspired our myth and created an interesting picture. It seemed as if we should not make such an effort. That is why I started writing the story `Adi Purush` with that inspiration. I wrote the story of this film as the latest version of the Ramayana, "he said.
Bahubali Hero acted in this film Although shooting was already completed. The movie release date approximately August.
Comments
Post a Comment